DO YOU NEED A COMPUTER CERTIFICATE TO APPLY FOR GOVERNMENT JOBS?
Is computer certificate optional or required for application in government jobs? It has been one of the most commonly queried inquiries by many applicants wishful for government careers. To clear their hesitations, this article will explain these criteria as well as help you to select a proper computer certificate course.
In the current employment trends of public sector government, computer certificate from the best franchises like those associated with Techinaut Institute of technology is always a positive. The key reason is, all government works occur around core applications based on computers from side to side and also most of the public services have been computerized and networked. So, now the government staffs have to spend more time with the computer systems. And thus the knowledge in a computer becomes the foremost requirement.
Courses like CCC etc. are prescribed by the government which is a basic course that includes an understanding of fundaments of computers, MS-DOS, Office Suit, as well as using the Internet & E-Mail. The length of training depends upon the type, of course, you are selecting, but at least 1 or 2 months may be required. The prices for office automation course varies in each center & city. Many institutes get linked with franchise business and such Computer institute franchise with Techinaut generally have attractive price tags.
These are some of the required courses along with their brief details:
- DCA: This is a basic course required to learn the basics of a computer, browsing the web, using social networking sites, using some commands in command prompt, using the word processor for writing texts, preparing the presentation or creating spreadsheets of data etc. Some of the modules inside DCA are as below:
- Computer Fundamentals
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
- Tally: This is an accounting software that is extensively used in the field of commerce and government sectors too use them.
- DTP: This is an advanced course of DCA.
- MS Paint: This will help the aspirants to edit their photos and updating their signatures while uploading them.
- Photoshop: It is an advanced photo editing tool used in many fields.
- PAGEMAKER: It is a very useful software used to design pages of advertisements, brochures, books and many other documents.
- COREL DRAW: It is also a type of picture editing tool which is sometimes used in place of Photoshop.
Apart from the above courses, they can even learn some advanced courses like website designing that may help them in future. We at Techinaut provide such certificates which are authorized by the government of India. We also provide top franchises to many computer institutes of India who want these types of courses in their curriculum. You will easily find a Techninaut franchised training center in the recruitment notice.